Product Care, Information & Display
How to display, store and care for your Homemade Bliss™ products
Selling and displaying our cakes:
- Customers buy with their eyes, especially when it comes to cakes! Keep your cabinet full, fresh and colourful for faster cake sales.
- Make that cabinet sparkle! Clean serving trays, clean shelves and clean cabinet glass help make products look fresher and more appealing.
- Offer a wide variety. Order something chocolate, something berry and something citrus flavoured with each delivery to keep your display vibrant. Mix things up by having a variety of large cakes, brownies and individuals to appeal to all appetites.
- Stick to the recommended retail price when selling. We know you will make money when we set these prices. Prices which are too high or too low can make your customers think twice about returning.
Use our cake display cards for each product. Homemade Bliss™ is a trusted brand & the allergen information is easily seen on the display cards. Cards can be supplied for a small fee or we offer a DIY option to print.
If your café is located outside our regular logistics area the freezer is your best friend. When you seal our products in airtight packaging or containers our products will freeze perfectly for up to 6 months. For thawing tips read on.
Care and storage:
Homemade Bliss™ products arrive to you freshly baked, however everything can be frozen. If you plan to freeze, we recommend wrapping your boxes so they are airtight & freezing them immediately on delivery.
Thawing from frozen:
- Whole cakes: 10 hours
- Brownies and slices: 5 hours
- Individuals cakes and tarts: approx. 2 hours
Cutting whole cakes:
Cut with confidence! It’s easier than you think.
Plating and serving:
When it comes to Homemade Bliss™ products, it’s important to remember allergens. No-one wants a Vegan cake served up with dairy cream!
Stuck for ideas about how to plate our products? Shoot us an email, we’d love to help with some great tips which will set you apart and make your customers love you.
Nutrition and allergen information
When you buy a Homemade Bliss™ product you can be comfortable knowing we take our duty of care to those with special dietary needs very seriously.
Our team of qualified Pastry Chefs are committed to the highest food safety and hygiene practices. Our facility is licensed and operates 100% Gluten Free.
Our cake boxes arrive to you fully sealed, with a full ingredient and nutritional panel on each box.
Products with different allergen requirements are produced in separate areas of our premises to ensure no cross contamination is present. We maintain very strict cleaning and ingredient storage processes and have invested in independent laboratory testing to ensure our products are free from gluten.
Homemade Bliss™ allergen quick reference guides
For quick reference to allergens when viewing our product range we have created these icons: